As a lover of all things Lush I could literally write post after post, reviewing all the products I’ve used and loved over the years however to save time, I’ve picked my top ten favourites and wrote a couple of sentences explaining why I like the product. I hope you enjoy reading and learning about some great skincare, hair care and beauty treats!
10. Limelight Toothy Tabs – I’ve actually tried a few of Lush’s tooth care products and I have to say I do really like them. Limelight toothy tabs do make your teeth and whole mouth feel really clean however they have quite a strong taste. I like to use them in the morning as they help freshen my breath. I prefer to mix them with a regular fluoride toothpaste for safe measure but they can be used on their own.
9. All Things Good Solid Perfume – All things good perfume is really nice if your looking for something a little bit different and unusual compared to regular perfumes. I wasn’t so keen on the smell to begin with but over time it really started to grow on me, lots of people seem to notice and compliment the scent too. It’s smells sort of like smokey candy floss which sounds a bit bazaar but it really is a lovely unique fragrance.
8. Full of Grace face serum – Great for if you have dry skin! Although it’s meant for the face, this baby is the perfect size to rub on dry elbows or knees. It melts at body temperature so it’s probably wise to keep it in a tin or tub, to avoid making a melted mess!
7. Charity pot – The Charity Pot body lotion is so moisturising, it takes a little while for the skin to absorb it but once it does, it leaves your body feeling beautifully silky and soft. This stuff also smells fantastic, very sweet and honey like. As well as all this, profits made from this product go to charity, hence the name Charity Pot. Now what’s not to love about that?
6. Lush Makeup Range – I had to bunch a few products together for number 6 as I value them all equally, plus you can’t really have one without the other when it comes to makeup. Lush makeup is perfect for if your conscious of putting harsh products on your face, such as perfumed foundations; it’s a great alternative.
So my lush beauty routine involves Feeling Younger face cream (the perfect primer), Light Pink Colour Supplement, Emotional Brilliance translucent powder, Independent (black shade) eye liner ( brilliant for straight lines and flicks) and Eyes Right mascara.
5. Don’t rain on my parade – In my opinion one of Lush’s best smelling shower gels! This one smells like Palmer violets and the scent lasts for ages, even after its all been washed off!
4. 9 to 5 face cleanser – This stuff is very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling beautifully soft. Since using this, my skin does feel a lot more healthier and I look a lot less tired and puffy. It’s also great for washing makeup off your face, especially if you have sensitive skin that usually reacts to normal soaps & cleansers.
3. Ros Argon Body Conditioner – The Rose Jam scent is my absolute favourite lush fragrance, so when I first smelt this body conditioner I fell in love with it instantly. Like most Lush products, it takes a little while for my skin to absorb the oils but once it does, I’m left with a beautiful silky smooth feeling and the fabulous scent lingers for ages!
2. Roots hair mask – This marvellous minty mask is perfect for fine hair. I’m sure my hair has started to grow faster and thicker since I began using this stuff. It really tingles the scalp as you massage it on and leaves your hair feeling soft and nourished afterwards.
1.Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo & Veganese Conditioner – I have repeatedly bought these two time and time again as they have made my hair so so healthy. I couldn’t decide between them, so I had to bunch them together as my number one fave lush products, after all shampoo & conditioner do go hand in hand.
The shampoo leaves hair incredibly clean, I’ve gone from washing my hair every night, to washing it every couple of days or so which is far better for it. It smells lovely and leaves my hair looking shinier than ever. I think this shampoo might also be helping to strengthen my hair as I’ve had a lot less breakage since I began using it.
Veganese Conditioner is really great for my hair type as its very light, yet I don’t need to use a lot as spreads all over the hair really easily. It has a gentle lemony fragrance that lingers even after you’ve washed it all out. It’s also vegan friendly which is always a bonus.